N.E.R.D. - Locked Away (HQ Finally)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/56904880ce0647fe/
Changed your mind,
I made you live a lover's life.
Changed your mind about all guys.
No kiss at the end of the night.
But if you will with me,
When I'm sure that you can see,
So when I ask you, "How you think it'd be?"
Just when I thought you would say to me...
No!
When you were in my arms,
Though inside I could see the stars
As if they were not far,
I read what they were sayin.
They said the world is yours
With her ya make it better,
So imagine you two together.
It'd be so amazing.
Hey but what if you
Miraculously feel what I do,
Our split up can't beat us two
If I could speak in invisible proof.
And you're writing the same,
Except you swap our names
Trying to figure out this weird ass game.
And you're like real confused... shit...
You keep me locked away!
You don't want to admit
About me and you!
Hey! But I don't care cuz,
You make life worth living.
You make love worth giving.
You make time worth spending.
Well, why ain't we worth admitting?
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment