Wednesday, March 18, 2009

oh women

Will eventually be my downfall. Lol
I feel like samson sometimes, dude. That dude had to have known that chick was the worst possible girl for him, but he kept walkin right into her little traps. Even AFTER being clearly told that that wasn't he needed ahead of time.
I feel like that might be my downfall.
And what's funny is growing up in church I always saud, "wow that guy was a total idiot." And I grew up doing the EXACT same thing he did!!! *frustration*
I mean, when I look at myself, I think, "ok. I'm a nice guy. I'm sociable. I'm talented, I guess. I love my God. I love to love and be loved."
Not bad I suppose. But in that pleasure of loving and being loved is where I always slip up. Always. Never fails. A woman will be my downfall, should I have one. I pray to God I don't, but don't think I don't know me. I know how I think and operate. One thing I hate is how if I have the chance to love someone and BE loved, I'll go for it. Even if it totally will screw me over, I'll jump headfirst into it.

Well what do I do?
I guess I raise my standards a little bit and chill out until I'm a bit more well founded spiritually.
Not to say that I have LOW standards. I don't just go around dating ugly desperate girls and junk like that. Lol
No.
I guess GENERALLY, I like a short pretty dark haired girl with a nice butt and a great personality who accepts me in all of my nerddom. That's not too bad, right?
But that's BESIDE the point. I guess I have to take those traits and add to them a strong relationship with Christ, or at least headed in that direction. If I don't have that, it's a complete waste of my life.
I've learned that the hard way. Lol
Well pray for me, that I don't pull a samson and become ensnared in that whole "dealing with women" issue.

No comments: