Thursday, November 13, 2008

C.L.H.P.

I don't usually do this
But i felt inspired

Baby, I don't know where to begin.
If loving you is wrong, then i'd deal with sin.
You bring me such a love that penetrates within.
Yea i know "that's what she said," but let's keep it movin.

Baby, you know I love ya. You KNOW you mean the world to me.
You're more important than any'these other girls to me.
But lately, it's like you've had your share o' problems wit me
So let me put some things out in the air, ya feel me?

It's REAL love that we got goin on.
That somethin special that make me wanna write this song.
I'm not Travie sayin that you got a ringtone.
I'm Lupe sayin that wherever I roam,
You're with me.
Not always physically, but still you're with me in my heart.
You're my other half/part.

You never leave me lonely.
You're always there for me.
You're the only girl i'm trustin when you tell me that you love me.
That's real.
Straight up girl, that's how i feel.
I don't hear these other B's tellin me that i should chill.

From your sexy little strut to your beautiful hair.
From your pretty little smile and everything you wear
To the way the family loves you and how you treat me fair.
And of course, i can't forget that derriere.
From that Code Geass to the Yuyu Hakusho
From the DBZ to Samurai Champloo
From Neptunes and Jun Seba all the way to John Mayer
Girl everything about you makes me wanna R-Ring the finger.
But i can't! So you'll have to deal with this
4 page letter i enclosed with a kiss.

And til' i see you next girl you know that you're missed,
Til' the next time i get to kiss your lips.
I gotta deal with the pieces that you leave with me,
Meaning the smell on your jacket and the thought of how ya feel me,
The thought of how you touch me, and the thought of how ya grill me
Bout these other b's talkin bout how they wanna do me.
By now i really thought that you would be through wit me.

But you know that i know that i know that you know where i'm at,
So you don't worry bout that
Lest you'd have to go and give these other b's a slap.
Lest you'd have to shed your skin and REALLY act black.

Catch that? Now let me bring it right back.

I don't have to be afraid.
bout these other lil niggas that try and come your way.
I know that you don't even give them the time of day.
And i know i love weezy, so we're kinda like wayne.
Hell, we might even be kinda like that nigga game.
cuz baby you and me, we ARE the same.
We're martians, spazzes, nerds, freaks.
They say opposites attract? Ha! Not you and me.

Cuz we vibe, talk live, make love
and wonder how we ever
did this thing called life apart.
C.L.H.P., you got my heart.

People say i'm crazy for spittin this kinda mess now,
But after you, really, there's no one else now!
After all these others, i know you're the best now.
I wish a b**** n**** WOULD come test now!
Cuz this is what I've found. You're at top now.
I thank God now for all you are now.
And all we are now, this will never end.
Though i guess this verse must, so let me say again:
Girl, I love you and you're my best friend.
And all we are now, this will never end.
Girl, I love you and you're my best friend.

No comments: