Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Creamsickle

I just got ur text message
That u want me to join u
My reluctance would be less threatnin
If u told me wat u had on

See this is wat happens soon as i get home
Damn girl, it feels good bein right there
U can tell i'm serious by my tone
I can't see ur eyes, move ur hair
Is it possible for u to still moan?
This is changin my life. Do u care?
Can u believe that my minds been blown?
Or should i swear that

I'm ur guy
I'm ur man to be
I can make anything happen all of a sudden
But
Ur my girl
Ur my fantasy...
Nd When you kiss me there, it pushes love's button

*Cream*
It seems u licked my creamsickle down
*Cream*
But i couldn't get no better no more
*Cream*
I jump on u when u make that sound
*Cream*
In 2 minutes i'll get u one more

Ur so perfect girl
Ur pink cookies on top of those ice cream scoops
I want u nekkid girl
You're so naked sweet
By now, ur peach should be dripping of this juice

*Cream*
It seems u licked my creamsickle down
*Cream*
But i couldn't get no better no more
*Cream*
I jump on u when u make that sound
*Cream*
In 2 minutes i'll get u one more

I never get addicted 'less the headywop is serious

Don't b lookin at the speaker
You no that's not the way i treat ya
Nevermind the song, ur my girl
If u want me to, u know i'll freak ya
If u don't know how, u know i'll teach ya
But not TOO dirty, baby ur my girl

Shiiiiit...

*Cream*
It seems u licked my creamsickle down
*Cream*
But i couldn't get no better no more
*Cream*
I jump on u when u make that sound
*Cream*
In 2 minutes i'll get u one more

----------------
Now playing: Pharrell & The Yessirs - Creamsickle
via FoxyTunes

No comments: