Monday, November 26, 2007

conflicting emotions?

When everything is wrong I'll come talk to you
You make things alright when I'm feeling blue

You are such a blessing and I wont be messing
With the one thing that brings light to all of my darkness

You're my best friend
and I love you, and I love you
Yes I do

There is no other one who can take your place
I feel happy inside when I see your face
I hope you believe me
Cause I speak sincerely
and I mean it when I tell you that I need you

You're my best friend
and I love you, and I love you
Yes I do

I'm here right beside you
I will never leave you
and I feel the pain you feel when you start crying

You're my best friend
and I love you, and I love you
Yes I do
-Weezer

And boy do i mean that, but...
because of that, i don't think i can ever really LOVE love u like that...
don't get me wrong, i like u and i still care.
we'll keep moving and we'll see wat happens.

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough." - ALBERT EINSTEIN

couldn't agree with ya more.

i guess i shouldn't worry about it now.

We'll just take it a day at a time.


No comments: